Moving sale – ice fishing gear

• Kevin Yopp

Hate to get rid of this stuff, but moving south where they only have soft water … it’s all located in Grand Rapids, Mn.

Eskimo 3 person insulated pop-up. Includes rope led lights, ice anchors, spare fiberglass rod, storage/carrying case . All in excellent condition. $100 SOLD PENDING PICK UP

Otter magnum sled with hyfax, tow hitch and cover. Cover has a few small tears but still very functional. $100 SOLD PENDING PICK UP

K-Drill with clam plate in excellent condition. Pretty sure it a 7.5 in. $100

Eskimo hand auger, 6 in. Haven’t used for years but sure it’s in good shape. $25

Humminbird ice 45 with battery and soft side case. Great unit, excellent shape. $150

Humminbird 689 includes battery, soft case and mn lakemaps card. $175

Probably about 15 rods and reels, including a couple black betty reels and several custom built rods (panfish, walleye, laker), plus others like rapala, etc. will include a custom built wall mount rod rack for storage. Get it all for $200.
    RODS SOLD PENDING PICK UP

Striker climate jacket xxl really good condition. $75 sold pending pick up

Baffin Apex boots size 12, excellent cond. $100 SOLD PENDING PICK UP

Let me know if you have any interest. I think pricing is pretty fair but am open to discussion. Best to contact me via [email protected] as I don’t visit this forum often.

Jason

I sent you an email

Kevin Yopp

Still have the two augers and two Humminbirds to sell … make me an offer? The KDrill has a 6″ extension …

Kevin Yopp

Update, the Humminbird is a 688 ci hd with Lakemaster v 3 sd card.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1644-scaled.jpeg

Kevin Yopp

The Ice 45 and maps chip are SOLD pending pickup. All that are lefy are the augers and Humminbird 688, no chip.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.